Lab Date: Monday, March 25
SPRINT CHECK 4 TODAY
- Teams will show their login functionality along with whatever other features they have worked on to this point.
- Teams will pull stories for Sprint 5.
Before Coming to Lab
- Finish Sprint 4! See the Sprint Check for more information.
- Software Architects need to finish the Architecture Design document!
Today in Lab
- Arrive in OLS 009 and get into your teams. You'll split between 001 and 009 per normal to meet and have attendance taken.
- Start with your stand-up meeting! What did you accomplish last week? What will you accomplish this week? What problems do you need help with?
- Begin identifying the requirements you will work on during Sprint 5. This sprint really needs to target the rest of your "major" functionality, while Sprint 6 will be polish and minor additions. The end is closer than you think!
- While you are meeting, TAs will come around to perform the Sprint Check for Sprint 4 (see below for more info).
- Once you have your requirements pulled for Sprint 5, start working!
Sprint Check 4
To earn a Pass on Sprint Check 4, your team must show the following to the satisfaction of the staff:
- Show a working app running on Heroku that successfully allows a UVA studnet to login using their UVA email account.
- Show a "major feature" of your app. This feature has to be one of the core use cases of your app, something like "creating a profile and searching for a student" or "searching all properties, selecting one, and giving it a rating."
- Show a more refined UI design and theming.
- Have unit tests automatically passing on Travis-CI.
With each Sprint Check, you will also need to do evaluations for your team members. Each role has a different evaluation form with different questions. Fill out the appropriate form for every other person in your team.
PLEASE read the scales before answering the questions! 10 means doing well, 0 means doing poorly!
Action Items After Lab
- Work on the items you pulled for Sprint 5!
- Configuration Managers should start work on the configuration report! Find it in the Student Resources folder or here: Configuration Manager Report