Lab Date: Monday, April 16
Sprint 4 ends today and Sprint 5 begins.
We want to see a "working" system! Come ready to demo and explain what you (yes, you individually) did during this sprint!
Normal meetings today in lab.
Please fill out the Sprint 4 Team Eval before coming: https://goo.gl/forms/PKvm0dLf5g1k1Dkb2
Activity 0: Stand-Up Meeting
- What did you do since the last meeting?
- What will you do between now and the next meeting?
- Are there any impediments in your way?
Activity 2: Sprint Planning
Pick your stories for Sprint 5. Note it might NOT be "the rest of the stories." Be smart about what you target during this last sprint.
Activity 3: TA Check-In
The TAs will meet with their teams, checking on your progress. Today will be graded on a scale from 0-5.
Each team member will receive a separate score this week. Teams are given a base score and then individual scores may vary based upon their performance during this sprint.
- 5: Score reserved for above-and-beyond/excellent performance, including sprint planning, team participation and technical presentation.
- 4: Good, solid progress was made. Team member performed their duties adequately. Proposed milestones were met.
- 3: Reasonable progress was made. A small number of team members did not fully perform their duties / were lacking in their effort or contribution. Proposed milestones were met, but shows technical limitations.
- 2: Progress was made, but the team needs to improve significantly to move forward.
- 1: Teams did not make progress on Sprint 4 and are effectively still on this sprint.
- 0: Literally nothing was done.
Work on your sprint activities!!