Lab Date: Monday, February 3
- Teams will plan how they will perform the requirements elicitation activity this week.
- Teams should use this time to write (or at least begin writing) any elicitation template documents you may need (e.g. come up with your survey questions, etc.).
Before Coming to Lab
- Make sure to bring your UVA ID card to lab this week!
Today in Lab
- Arrive and get into your teams while attendance is being taken.
- TAs will check on teams to make sure you are good to go.
- Look at the Requirements Elicitation Template and the Project Mangement spreadsheet in the Student Resources folder at http://cs3240.cs.virginia.edu/resources and make a copy of each into your own Google Drive (you'll have a team folder soon enough). Read the instructions and begin to plan what techniques you'll use to gather requirements!
- A good goal to have by the end of lab is to have decided on and built your elicitation tools (e.g. interview questions, surveys, researched other sites to go look at, etc.) and each team member has been assigned some aspect of the elicitation to complete by the end of the week.
Action Items After Lab
- As a team, do your requirements elicitation!
- Requirements managers will write up the final document for submission before next Monday's lab.